HelloWallet is looking for an intern who is passionate about improving the lives of American workers through HelloWallet. The Participant Team’s role is to drive adoption and ensure that HelloWallet members are engaged through a variety of channels. The Participant Team is part of the Client Service Team at HelloWallet. You will have the opportunity to collaborate across many different teams, including Product, Marketing, Engineering and Research.
This is a paid internship, and for the right candidate, this position could be full or part time, with the flexibility to choose your own schedule. This position can be based in Chicago, IL or Washington, DC.
- Member campaign creation (50%)
- Develop new ideas and programs to engage HelloWallet members and build community
- Participate in content creation for HelloWallet channels including blogs, emails, and social media
- Create new educational content for members
- Member Support (20%)
- Provide top-notch customer service to HelloWallet members via email, chat, Twitter, Facebook and phone
- Master the HelloWallet application to assist with all product related inquiries
- Add and update Support Center articles to coincide with new product updates
- Manage automated aspects of HelloWallet’s ticket management system
- Communicating member needs (15%)
- Report on support and new issues to Client Service team
- Analyze Google analytics for HelloWallet’s Support Center to determine additional pain-points and new support articles
- Manage member feedback and feature requests
- Social media (15%)
- Create content for HelloWallet’s social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Create monthly social media reports
- Develop new ideas to grow social media channels and increase engagement
Morningstar is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply for this position here.