We’re looking for an exceptional full stack Software Engineer who does not shy away from challenges. You are out there somewhere! Your work will be directly responsible for helping millions of people live a better financial life.
We’re a fun and dynamic company, with a team of people who work together on everything from the latest latest web technologies to cutting edge mobile software. If you join our team, you’ll work in our agile engineering group, contributing your expertise to all aspects of our product line.
- Build interactive experiences that empower our members to increase their financial wellness
- Build powerful and easy-to-use features in the HelloWallet products
- Build the tools, systems, and processes to support the HelloWallet products
- Build software and services to integrate with our trusted vendor partners and client systems
- Help to shape product vision
- 2-4 years experience developing commercial quality web and/or mobile applications
- Working knowledge of web technologies and protocols
- Experience with application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, etc.
- Working knowledge of front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, DOM)
- Familiarity with Scrum agile development process
- Experience with Ember, Express, Node.js and related technologies
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- Experience with relational databases including transaction management, tuning and scalability, JDBC, and Hibernate
- Proven knowledge of enterprise concepts such as security, scalability, transaction management, and multi threading
- Experience with Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
- Experience with Spring framework
- Experience with Git, Subversion, Ant, Hudson, Jira, and Linux
- Full benefits package with competitive salary
- Exciting, fun, and entrepreneurial work environment
- The opportunity to empower millions of U.S. consumers to understand and manage their financial lives
- Free lunch on Friday, bagels on Monday
- Free time for pet projects
We’re in downtown DC. To apply or if you have any questions, just contact Mitch at email@example.com.