Peer Comparisons Are Here!
Need a little motivation to increase your Score? You can now see how your Financial Wellness Score stacks up against your peers. Log in to the HelloWallet web app to see your Score in comparison to other HelloWallet members in your same age and income group, and check your Score tab for more information on how your score compares. When we first tested this feature, we found that HelloWallet members with access to the peer score increased their own Score more in one month than those who did not.
- Updates to the Income Summary
- Easier method for adding bonuses and other streams of income
- More customization for specifying contributions per income stream
- Now collapsable on the Plan tab of the Budget and the Profile page
- Improved transaction memos – cleaner and easier to read
- Android users now have access to all HelloWallet Insights on their mobile app
- Simple bank is now supported in HelloWallet!
Design for Action 2014
On Tuesday October 14th, our very own Steve Wendel, Principal Scientist at HelloWallet and founder of Action Design DC, organized the first ever Design for Action conference. A dozen of the most prominent experts in the country, including: behavioral practitioners (Kelvin Kwong, Jawbone; Matthew Pearson, Airbnb), researchers (Michael Norton, Harvard; Josh Wright, Ideas42), and designers serving everyone from Twitter to Aetna (Chris Risdon, Adaptive Path; Dustin DiTommaso, Mad*Pow), spoke about behavioral research and how it can be applied to everyday products and communications to help users take action.
October Webinar: Budgeting Master Class
Get excited because you’re about to master your budget. Join HelloWallet’s Community Manager on Tuesday, October 28th at 3:30pm EDT for October’s Budgeting Master Class. If you’re new to HelloWallet or just need help creating your best budget, this new webinar is for you! Register Now.
Have suggestions for new features or updates within HelloWallet? Leave it in the comments or email firstname.lastname@example.org to share!